To upgrade your prophet to WM6 I recommend that you first of all downgrade to the NVID version of WM5 AKU2.2 and get the latest Active Sync:
1. Download the NVID(no vendor) AKU2.2 rom for WM5 here :http://rapidshare.com/files/17208693…24721_NVID.exe YOU CAN USE Step1 of PdaMobiz or PDAViet Temp INSTEAD OF NVID(no vendor) AKU2.2 ROM…
2. After it has been downloaded get the latest Active Sync from Microsoft.com
3. Install active sync, you might need to reboot
4. When your computer has rebooted, run the file from step No 1 . Follow the steps, remember that it can take some time and seem to stuck at 80% and higher, but just wait.
5. When you have done this, your pda will reboot. After it comes with the welcome to windows mobile screen,”Tap Here To Begin”,JUST LEAVE IT. In fact don’t touch your device before the next steps are finished.
6. Now download one of the WM6 versions( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show…85&postcount=1 )
7. Now find a file named Upgrade.bat,and run it.(you don’t have to run Step1 of PdaMobiz or PDAViet Temp,as you have already downgraded to AKU2.2)
8. Wait until the upgrade finishes(usually takes 12-15minutes)..WAIT WAIT WAIT
9. A message will be displayed in the dos box,and it will say that the upgrade is finished etc….etc…,now you HAVE to HARD RESET,to finish the upgrade and enjoy you new WM6!
Continue reading »